Opvantek, Inc. announces the Seventh Annual Optimain® User Conference, to be held in Orlando, FL on Tuesday May 5-7, 2015 at the Point Orlando Resort. The conference provides an opportunity for Opvantek’s customers and staff to share best practices, provide feedback on product features and benefits, learn about recent product enhancements, and help prioritize future product development. All Optimain customers are encouraged to attend.
Tony Sileo, Opvantek’s Vice President of Sales and Product Management, notes, “We continue to learn that our users and the regulatory agencies are seeking a single, consistent risk modeling framework to drive their Integrity Management Programs. As a result, this year’s conference has many themes related to modeling risk and risk mitigation activities beyond traditional main pipe replacement programs. This includes our keynote address from the Gas Technology Institute (GTI), who will provide an overview of several interesting research and development projects related to Aldyl-A material analysis and a new DIMP Consequence Model.”
Based on voting by early registrants and input from Opvantek’s product management team, this year’s conference will include the following topics:
- Aldyl-A Risk Modeling
- GTI DIMP Consequence Model
- Pipe Reconditioning and Joint Encapsulation Risk Mitigation Programs
- Requirements Gathering for DIMP Business Intelligence Portal
- Results of Damage Prevention Field Pilot Using Optimain xDR
- Risk Model for Cross-Boring
- Risk Modeling Low Probability Events
- Risk Modeling Steel & Plastic Coupling Failures
- Risk-Based Leak Survey
- Service-Only Replacement Planning
- Use of Methane Detection Technology in DIMP
Customers interested in attending the conference should register here.
View the PDF press release here.