Asset and Compliance Management
Companies operating natural gas and water distribution networks must comply with a number of government regulations and company-specific policies dictating how network assets are monitored and maintained. Optimain ACM is a comprehensive, field-tested strategic asset management and compliance solution for gas and water distribution utilities. It is capable of handling and displaying all of your distribution assets, along with every event that occurs on those assets.
Optimain ACM’s robust Maintenance Program Manager provides tools that build, manage and report on all regulatory compliance programs, including:
- Leak Surveys – automated survey area definition by spatial or relational attributes as well as pipe and survey types and intervals plus full completion tracking and management
- Corrosion Surveys – enhanced Corrosion Area creation and maintenance, test point and rectifier inspection, & automated fault investigation
- Leak Management – comprehensive leak life-cycle management
- Regulation and Compressor Station Inspections and Maintenance
- Valves, Instruments, and Meter Inspections and Maintenance
Optimain ACM provides:
- Configurable Asset and Event Registries, readily accommodating data from multiple legacy systems
- Seamless navigation between geospatial and relational asset displays
- Capability to create, schedule and complete planned and ad hoc work requests
- Service-Oriented Architecture to support interfaces with other corporate applications.
- Web-based access to asset and event data for third party locators or contractors
- Innovative TreeViews to view and navigate to connected network facility assets, both upstream and downstream
- Powerful Query Tools to quickly access specific assets via multiple dimensions